Governance Principles and Practices
The Members of Milk SA agreed on the following general objectives to promote more effective and efficient execution of Milk South Africa’s strategic functions:
- Transparent and defined processes regarding planning, implementation of plans and control.
- Fair and defined opportunity for stakeholders to contribute to planning, implementation of plans and control.
- Effectiveness and efficiency (doing the right things in the right way).
- Harmonisation of activities of Milk South Africa with that of other organisations in the dairy industry and relevant organisations outside the dairy industry.
- Definition of responsibilities and accountability of each element in the Milk South Africa dispensation.
- Effective communication with all directly affected parties.